No Cook Peanut Butter Raisin Candy
This recipe will make about 45-50 candies. This is an awesome recipe because it does not require the use of a candy thermometer or the stove. They only take 25 minutes to prepare. These are delightful little candies that children will love. Adults will also enjoy them. They are excellent for serving at parties and they are quite decorative for any table. These are delicious, and the texture is soft and smooth. They will melt in your mouth. They will store easy in the fridge and may be taken out when they are ready to be enjoyed. A quick recipe that requires no heat or oven. They are great for any time. These candies may be rolled in finely chopped peanuts to give them a crunchy texture or they may be dipped in chocolate for a more smoother and finer texture. Chocolate and peanut butter really go well together and kids love the taste. This peanut butter candy has a high content of protein and iron. The recipe makes a large amount, if you do not need to make a large amount of this candy then all you do is lessen the ingredients by half. For more candy double the ingredients and you will have nearly 100 pieces. This is an excellent candy to make for serving a large crowd because it is easy, less mess, and no heat. Enjoy!
5 tablespoons of real butter
1 cup of creamy peanut butter
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of raisins
Unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
1. Soften the butter by whipping.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix well by hand. Mix until well blended. Do not use an electric mixer because it will make the mix to soft.
3. Add the raisins and place the bowl in the fridge to chill for 45 minutes.
4. Line a large baking sheet with wax paper.
5. After the mixture is chilled, roll into small even balls, about 45-50 balls. After rolling each ball, roll in the finely chopped peanuts.
6. Place each candy on baking sheet lined with wax paper.
7. Place the baking sheet with the candies in the fridge and let chill until they are firm. About 20 minutes.
8. Take out and let the candy dry at room temperature before serving.
9. Serve and enjoy!